Strong Legal Representation For Felonies And Misdemeanors
Not all criminal defense attorneys approach their legal practice the same way. While you may see many choices while searching for a lawyer, you need someone who will treat you like a person, not a case file number. You need an advocate who will dedicate all resources toward protecting your rights and fighting for the best outcome.
Dedicated To Protecting The Rights Of Kentucky Residents
If you have been charged with a crime, you need Kevin P. Laumas, an attorney who provides one-on-one legal representation with high standards of professionalism and ethics. In a highly competitive criminal defense market, the founder of our law firm maintains one-on-one contact with his clients.
Specific areas of our criminal defense practice include:
- Drunk driving (DUI) crimes, including vehicular manslaughter
- Drug crimes, including possession, manufacturing, distribution, sales and trafficking
- Theft crimes, including robbery, burglary, auto theft
- Violent crimes, including assault and battery, domestic assault, manslaughter and murder
- While collar crimes, including embezzlement, computer/internet fraud, credit card fraud, tax fraud and securities fraud
- Traffic violations
Kevin Laumas has earned the respect of Owensboro residents for his successful handling of their cases. In fact, many clients return as legal needs arise or refer family and friends to our law firm.
Contact Kevin P. Laumas For More Information
If you are facing serious felony or misdemeanor criminal charges, contact Kevin P. Laumas PSC online or by calling our law firm at 270-228-4591.